Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend told me about this original S Case and me and my oldest picked it up over the weekend. The sellers dad worked for a Case dealership.
The owner ordered the tractor special with eagle hitch. It was never used on a farm. The owner of the dealership mainly used it to split wood.
I have not seen another S Case with eagle hitch.
Nick

The fenders are unique to S and D Standard tractors fitted with eagle hitch. Very few standard tractors had eagle hitch. Most were used for drawbar work only, so hydraulics, pto, and eagle hitch were options on Standard tread tractors instead of regular equipment like the row crop tractors.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
that is really a rare find. I have got to get over to Owensboro sometime.
There is an 800 parts tractor in your backyard there I have had good dealings with this feller and bought 5 tractors frm him.
PM me if interested.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nick, that is a very rare piece! There was one for sale in northern Wisconsin a while back for $3500. Wouldn't mind having one but with enough projects on my plate already............. :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Nick I had no idea they made a S with eagle hitch and sure aint never seen one. I'm glad you got it cause it will be kept the way it is. It's as straight a one as I've ever seen not to be fixed, metal looks perfect. I don't know how you manage to find the tractors and equipment you do but i sure am glad you take the time to post them. This fall when things slow down some if you aint to busy on a Saturday I want to make the trip to meet you and see your collection and maybe borrow a little knowledge. Your place ought to be pretty easy to find it'll be where the rainbow is touching down. :) Congratulations on the S cause I'm gonna bet it'll be a long time before anybody see's another one.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That looks really good.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliments.
If any of you ever want to visit just let me know.
Nick

·
Administrator
4,312 Posts
That is one sweet looking tractor, and unique with the lift. You can tell it's been cared for really well, and kept under roof. Nice find. :D
Gordon, on the way to Nick's place on a Saturday, stop at the end of Bluegrass Pkwy and pick me up. I'll drive on to Owensboro and save you some gas. ;)

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gordon1121 said:
NickatKY said:
Nick
Nick I hope to take you up on that this fall and maybe Dave to.
I would still like to have a get together for Case folks in this region like was talked about on here awhile back. It would be very informal.
Nick

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
NickatKY said:
gordon1121 said:
NickatKY said:
Nick
Nick I hope to take you up on that this fall and maybe Dave to.
I would still like to have a get together for Case folks in this region like was talked about on here awhile back. It would be very informal.
Nick
That would be fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts