Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up blue from his winter nap and let him stretch his legs a little yesterday. I think we all needed to get out in the weather a little.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Looks like someone is getting a garden ready,,doing a good job working up the ground..

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
looking good!

·
Super Moderator
8,443 Posts
Looking good Gordon :!: In the last 5 days, we've gone from winter britches, sweatshirts, coats, and toboggans to shorts and t-shirts. I still expect some cool damp days.

·
Registered
530 Posts
That blue tractor looks nice. Finally got some nice weather around here. I'm hoping to get some plowing done in the next couple weeks. What are you going to plant?

Kirk

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Boy it sure is nice watching the younger generation take over isn't it Gordon. Branden's got it goin on for sure, looks like he's sitting where he belongs. Here's hoping he and his bride have another successful farmer's market year for '013.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I like to see those Fords work a little. The ground looks to be fitting up real nice behind those 3pt discs! I cant weight to get at gardening again this spring. It will be almost another month before we can be sure that a late frost wont kill plants.
Regards,
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts