Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't let my chickens free range anymore so any spilled grain is now cleaned up by the wildlife in my yard. I thought this one of the raccoon and deer in the same frame was interesting. Like they are going to argue over who gets the grain.

·
Registered
270 Posts
That racoon had better move away from those hooves or take a beating. Those deer can really stomp on another critter on the ground.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
We are pestered continually by the deer and coons here....what a pain they can be. Cool night shot, Rusty. Now if we could only buy those game cameras with the automatic mode including a feature that threw lead at the subject....

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
missouri massey man said:
We are pestered continually by the deer and coons here....what a pain they can be. Cool night shot, Rusty. Now if we could only buy those game cameras with the automatic mode including a feature that threw lead at the subject....

Such cameras and technology would be a good deterrent against two-legged varmints too :!: ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Knew a fella that noticed that he was missing gas out of his storage tank. Rigged up a camera and found out that it was his own cousin that was stealing the gas!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dick said:
Knew a fella that noticed that he was missing gas out of his storage tank. Rigged up a camera and found out that it was his own cousin that was stealing the gas!
The game camera was used by a local farmer this fall to catch theives that were stealing fuel out of the combines left parked in the field. Two nights in a row they struck so the camera was up the second night and caught them in the act. Photo was posted on a news site and the theives were identified. I think we are going to see more of this type surveillance systems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts