Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I bet Mawmaw had just as much fun as the grandaughter did ;) ;) ;)
Dem biscuits sure do look nummy to me..........................lil butter n honey - - - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts
As Jerry Clower would say, they would "make a puppy pull a freight train"! :D

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Nothing like hot bisquits and a little gravy to cure a growling belly for sure, Mike. Regular little Dolly Madison......(Betty) Crocker already spoken for.... :D :D :D :D

·
Administrator
3,964 Posts
Ok, I'm back. ;) Got as far as the first photo this morning and had to go fix some biscuits and gravy. :cool:
Great looking biscuits :D , those stones sure make a difference in how a biscuit cooks up.

·
Registered
906 Posts
That's what Memaws are for. Teaching the grandkids. They'll listen to her, but Mamma doesn't know anything! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bikerdave said:
That's what Memaws are for. Teaching the grandkids. They'll listen to her, but Mamma doesn't know anything! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dave Ann said to tell you you don't know how true that statement is right now :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts
Stephenscity said:
bikerdave said:
Dave Ann said to tell you you don't know how true that statement is right now :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Double Ditto from Colfax :!: :idea: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts