Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want a Thanksgiving hug :?: William gives great hugs. We can't give or receive too many hugs :!:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
He sure looks HAPPY!!!!!!!Must be thinking about all the great grub coming :D :D :D Have a great day and try not to make yourself too miserable :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I'll take a bear hug William

·
Super Moderator
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He would definately fix you up Betty!

·
Super Moderator
1,613 Posts
Nice looking boy and what lovely brown eyes he has.

·
Administrator
4,284 Posts
Good lookin' young man. ;)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Gotta love comfy clothes! Great pic :D

·
Super Moderator
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
missouri massey man said:
And quite the handsome young farmer he is Jim....I'm assuming that's the little guy that was helping you bale hay in a photo last year or so...?
You are right Wendell. He is into everything. He is good at creating booby traps, such as hooking a chain between tractors that caused the breakage of a cast iron cultivator piece on a Super A. He will throw things like tools, etc. from the tractor to the ground, if he thinks they are in the way. We have to remove keys from everything, and it is not safe to leave ennything parked in gear if it can be moved buy simply pulling a starter lever. He has created a totally different world in which to work with tools, lawnmowers, and farm equipment. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
8,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DerickS said:
Gotta love comfy clothes! Great pic :D
Derick, cute kids like William can wear the comfy clothes and look even cuter. Old guys like me, not so much :!: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts