Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The baby boy ( grandson ) born 3:06 this afternoon 8 pound even 22 inch long , Born with good color look like week old baby .

Very quite bady with little hair . :D :D

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats Bill. Sounds like all are doing well. Post a picture if ya can.................................

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Bill I know you are one proud Grandpaw . What is the babies name . Sounds like a good healthly baby. Congrates to all of you. Don't let Joyce spoil it to much.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Sure hope it don't take after his Pa Paw :lol: Try not to spoil it to bad Bill ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
James Rayce Young is the name for the baby .

Have to get the kids to post pictures . Or Maybe Betty p or caseman can steal them from facebook and move them over here today .

Ck facebook Joyce A Young , Bill Young, Brittany Cross Young . :D :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Congrads to you G-Pa Bill & G-Ma Joyce on the new addition, (NOT a TRACTOR) this time. Is this your first?
Pat & I have 3 Great-Grandchildren, (so far), Izzy is 7, Odin will be 3 on monday, & Robert was 18 months on the 28th.
Going to have them all (4 generations) in the Pemberville Free Fair parade on the 18th of August riding on some of the "small toys" that I have around here. If I could every get the photobucket thing to work I'd post pictures, may need to call on our "computer geruuu" Granddaughter (Ashley) to help me figure what I do wrong.

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
Congratulations Grandpa Bill. :D Which Young man (pun intended :roll: ) is the proud papa?

·
Super Moderator
7,865 Posts
Congrats Bill and family! Ifn you wanna spoil him quick, put him on a tractor as soon as possible :!: Worked for my grandson :!: :lol:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hi Bill hope you dont mind me adding babys pic to your post.... Beautiful you will enjoy him soooooo much, Grandparents were born to spoil.... LOve to all xxx

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Yes Shelley you came along at the right time so thanks for helping Bill out with the picyure. He is a sure keeper.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts