Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
He looks ready to roll....................... Looks like the hats been watered good :lol: :lol: Bloomin real good.

Nice pics Mike. How long before his solo ride??????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
petra79 said:
He looks ready to roll....................... Looks like the hats been watered good :lol: :lol: Bloomin real good.

Nice pics Mike. How long before his solo ride??????
Gotta wait till his feet can reach the bakes :shock: Think his Mom might be upset otherwise :lol: :lol:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
Mike I like your hat. Bet it cost a lot to buy one with live flowers. . Mother knows best ,he need to be able to use brake.



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
Stephenscity said:
bettyp said:
Mike I like your hat. Bet it cost a lot to buy one with live flowers. . Mother knows best ,he need to be able to use brake.
Ann said just proved her point,that I had dirt for brains :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
4,809 Posts
Mike, you sure make that hat look good. :cool:
If I remember the boy growin' rate, right. :?
It won't be, but couple of years, before he's ridin' solo. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BigDaveinKY said:
Mike, you sure make that hat look good. :cool:
If I remember the boy growin' rate, right. :?
It won't be, but couple of years, before he's ridin' solo. ;)
Oh yea they grow up so fast. He is the youngest grandchild and pretty sure the last. Not wanting to rush it!!



 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
I just don't quite knoq where to begin. It's great to get the younguns introduced to our hobby. He's takin' it all in. Don't tell Ann, but ie could use a stick to help him reach the pedals. I had to do that a few years ago when nursing a knee injury.

Now for the hat... For showing great courage, creativity, decorative ability, and displaying it beautifully, I nominate you as the Official Florist of ATF! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
You can fix that ridin solo thing by geting urself a nice project tractor with a hand clutch :D Just sayin! :lol: Thanks for the pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
Stephenscity said:
DerickS said:
You can fix that ridin solo thing by geting urself a nice project tractor with a hand clutch :D Just sayin! :lol: Thanks for the pics
Gee thanks Derick now I just need some money!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER YOU DO...dont by a John Deere :lol: :lol: :lol: you'll have to rob a bank
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DerickS said:
Stephenscity said:
DerickS said:
You can fix that ridin solo thing by geting urself a nice project tractor with a hand clutch :D Just sayin! :lol: Thanks for the pics
Gee thanks Derick now I just need some money!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER YOU DO...dont by a John Deere :lol: :lol: :lol: you'll have to rob a bank
The only thing green at my place is my Jeep!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,020 Posts
DerickS said:
Stephenscity said:
DerickS said:
You can fix that ridin solo thing by geting urself a nice project tractor with a hand clutch :D Just sayin! :lol: Thanks for the pics
Gee thanks Derick now I just need some money!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER YOU DO...dont by a John Deere :lol: :lol: :lol: you'll have to rob a bank
Ya know, Derick, irony is a funny thing and you just cracked me up man !!! Isn't that hilarious with an active duty POLICEMAN suggesting you'd have to rob a bank to support a tractor addiction !!??? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Man, THAT is FUNNY !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,792 Posts
Nothing like keeping brother Officers in business you know! :lol:

A few years back we had a brazen bank robber who got spotted in our city, a chase ensued and man could that guy drive....as a matter of fact he drove just like us! Well his luck ran out and was taken into custody and yes he was an active duty Officer from another department who had an addiction :(
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top