Antique Tractors Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I cant give those turf tires away fast enough.Lol

pretty much done on the MTD except for adding a snowblower soooo... Ive dragged this Ford in the shop for a make over.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Well the Ford project went pretty well.... so well in fact that it sold before I got the paint finished.

That left me without a mower so I started re-assembling this Simplicty built Agco Allis 1316H... 1992 with a 16hp Vanguard V-Twin, front drive/rear steer, 48" deck.... my fav mowers to date and the 5th one that Ive had.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Bit of an update since I was out of the loop for a bit while moving but Im back at my old tricks now... sales were slow during covid but this year is looking a bit better. Just getting started on my 6th Simplicity front mower... a Deutz Allis 1316, it just happened to be sitting in the same guys yard as the the Cockshutt 30 I just bought so we squeezed it onto the back of the trailer.. its a little rough but only cost me $60 so should be able to turn a good profit. Got it running easily enough but had to swap out the hydro pump and still need to go thru the deck... handy little truck for around the yard......
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Sold off most everything before the move and Im being more picky about what to bring home now, had a couple nice older Sears tractors, a Gravely ZT, Troy Bilt Horse tiller, picked up a Case 446 but I need to find some attachments for it...
Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Plant

and still have the old Bolens RaM and Columbia....
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Few weeks back I had sold out of grass cutters so I had to put the deck under the Columbia temporarily... needed to borrow the smaller 24" AG tires from the RaM to clear the deck.... first time since 2012 the deck has been on the Columbia... its not the nicest riding mower but it worked in a pinch....
Tire Wheel Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Ya that is a nice suspension seat on the Columbia... I put that on shortly after I bought the tractor... pricey tho... think it was about $150 at Princess Auto..... that seat and the ATV tires with only 10psi made it alot easier on the back than it was.

Same guy that had the Case 446 in the pic above also had this 1949/50ish Springfield two wheel tractor with sickle mower... his asking price was only $120 for both so had no more questions... loaded them both up. Ive had the Case running and drove it around a bit...... dont want to try starting the old Clinton 2 hp in the Springfield until I have it nicely cleaned up inside and out.... it was built by Quick Manufacturing in Springfield Ohio.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Grass Mower
Plant Lawn mower Mower Grass People in nature

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Grass Plant
Cloud Sky Tree Gas Wood

41 - 47 of 47 Posts