Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my annual appointment with the opthamologist today. Dialated my eyes. It's been over 5 hours since and I'm still have trouble reading. Man do I hate it when thewy dialate my eyes. Diane had to drive me home.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I have had it done a few times and it is uncomfortable not be able to function normally!

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
DerickS said:
I have had it done a few times and it is uncomfortable not be able to function normally!
Now I know why Mrs. Jim doesn't feel well on some days. She isn't "functioning normally" :!: :shock:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Jim in NC said:
DerickS said:
Now I know why Mrs. Jim doesn't feel well on some days. She isn't "functioning normally" :!: :shock:
Oh my! she doesnt see this stuff does she?! :shock: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
DerickS said:
Jim in NC said:
DerickS said:
Oh my! she doesnt see this stuff does she?! :shock: :lol:
So far I have been able to choose what she sees :idea: :!: :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stephenscity said:
Just curious Do you have blue eyes? My Dr told me blue eyed people seem to react more drasticly to the dialation. He uses a different dialator on me now and doesn't last as long now.
Nope. Brown eyes. Semms like it thats a little longer every year to get back to normal

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
4imnotright said:
Stephenscity said:
Just curious Do you have blue eyes? My Dr told me blue eyed people seem to react more drasticly to the dialation. He uses a different dialator on me now and doesn't last as long now.
Nope. Brown eyes. Semms like it thats a little longer every year to get back to normal
Yea everything seems to take a little longer each year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
Stephenscity said:
4imnotright said:
Stephenscity said:
Yea everything seems to take a little longer each year :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have that problem too, and I have blue eyes. Two strikes? :?: :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts