Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took little red out today and did a little harrowing. The harrows are the last style quickhitch harrows IH made they were made when the 140's were in production.

I know working these little tractors was a little slow but I still think they did a pretty good job.

·
Super Moderator
1,613 Posts
Just as well you didn't have much cut on what we call discs, the little tractor would have been scratching to pull them.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Good pics of that country side . Ground looking good.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Nice job turning that soil!
Great pictures! That disc is perfect for the tractor.
Regards,
Chris

·
Super Moderator
8,443 Posts
Interesting statement wearing a green shirt while on a red tractor. Little Red doesn't seem to mind though :!: ;) :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Does a nice job. Looks like you don't even need weight on it. I quess my ground is a lot harder than yours.
Kirk

·
Registered
269 Posts
Based on the look of the ground I'm guessing the little tractor was working reasonably hard. Looked good.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kirk-NJ said:
Does a nice job. Looks like you don't even need weight on it. I quess my ground is a lot harder than yours.
Kirk
Thanks Kirk. They cut pretty good this style is a lot heavier than the earlier style, in fact almost to heavy its all they want to pick them up.

WyattB said:
Based on the look of the ground I'm guessing the little tractor was working reasonably hard. Looked good.
They will make the governor work some for sure but will pull them in second gear right along in most ground.

·
Registered
269 Posts
That's decent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts