Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to ask everyone to be praying for the father (David) of our real estate lady/new friend (Marsha). Next tuesday morning he will be undergoing multiple surgeries on his heart. Marsha will be traveling Monday night to be with him so please also pray for safe travel.
Thanks ;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ron, Will be lifting David and his family up in prayer.

Bob

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Davids surgery is in the morning. Its 3 major surgeries in one. Each time they have to stop his heart for the repairs, then restart it. Then repeat for each of the three.

We greatly appreciate the prayers.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I didn't get back on to follow up. David came through with flying colors. Marsha asked me to thank all of you for your prayers. Her and the family greatly apprecitate them.
Lets keep praying for David during his recovery.
God is good!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Marsha sent me an e-mail stating that David will be coming home Sunday. Praise God. Again she thanks everyone for their prayers.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got a text from Marsha today. Said David had some fluid build up. Was in the ER for a bit. They are monitoring everything and if he stays stable might come home tonight yet. PLease keep him in your prayers.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I asked Marsha how her dad was doing and here's her response.

My dad seems to be doing great. We spent Easter at their house and he did not have to use any oxygen for the entire 5 hours we were there. He was walking around (at his own pace of course) and looked great!!!

Great news. Thanks for all the prayers ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts