Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok who turned the calander up to June already?
We are forecast low eighties for high temps, and low sixties overnight, for the next week.
Almost scary to see what awaits in July, It's still Winter by the calendar. :shock:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
BigDaveinKY said:
Ok who turned the calander up to June already?
We are forecast low eighties for high temps, and low sixties overnight, for the next week.
Almost scary to see what awaits in July, It's still Winter by the calendar. :shock:
Big Dave ,I have never seen a year of weather like this one in my life time. Are we going to have a scorcher summer to make up for the mild winter we had?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I knew Betty. :? Like I tell a friend of mine, My crystal ball doesn't see that far ahead. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
Dave, we are having the same weather here. We will have some below normal temps to balance things. No one knows when it will happen though. :roll:

·
Registered
906 Posts
They are forecasting eighty plus tomorrow. I'm gathering the "Over the Hill Gang" and going for a ride. The youngster is sixtytwo!
Never seen a year with no winter. Several with no fall and some with no spring, but no winter?

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Unusual to say the least. We've been scrambling to get cooling started up on all the HVAC equipment we installed this winter. Who'd a thunk !! We usually just bump 'em over to make sure compressors are turning the correct rotation in the winter, and let the full cooling startup go until warm weather. Probably be freezing (or near it) in a week or two... :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
926 Posts
I am wondering myself what in the makings; been 20 degrees warmer than normal here. Hope we aren't going into another really dry cycle. We've had a small amount of precip but no runoff

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I did it, with June weather forecast for the next ten + days,
I pulled out the lawnmowers and trimmed down the six inch tall grass spots
where the dogs fertilized over the Winter.
Anybody else cutting grass a month early?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I do believe that you will all get some colder weather soon. The weather guessers are saying that we can expect "the last big storm of the winter" starting Saturday and lasting on into Tuesday before it heads east and north to visit the rest of the country. Be prepared. Forecast is for 1/2" of rain for the desert, but 10 - 16" of snow in the mountains.

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
BigDaveinKY said:
Well I did it, with June weather forecast for the next ten + days,
I pulled out the lawnmowers and trimmed down the six inch tall grass spots
where the dogs fertilized over the Winter.
Anybody else cutting grass a month early?
Haven't mowed any yet, but need too. I have some taller than you Dave :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts