Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks in advance for any help. I have attached a couple of pictures here showing the numbers we have found on our tractor but I am having trouble decoding them. Seems that we have too many numbers or not enough compared to some articles and pictures we have found. Any help is much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,234 Posts
The first photo....the number between the stars is the serial number. B denotes it was built in England.
British built tractors had their own set of numbers that I have found no reference to after several times trying in the past.
There is a Ford and Fordson association website that deals with the British built Fords that may be of some help to you.
www.fordandfordson.co.uk

Reactions: dreaser

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first photo....the number between the stars is the serial number. B denotes it was built in England.
British built tractors had their own set of numbers that I have found no reference to after several times trying in the past.
There is a Ford and Fordson association website that deals with the British built Fords that may be of some help to you.
www.fordandfordson.co.uk
www.fordandfordson.co.uk
Thanks so much! I'll see what I can find on that site.

·
Administrator
4,234 Posts
Let us know what you find if you get a chance.
It may be of help to someone in a similar situation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts