Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Betty took Henry to Dr this am and they put him in hospital. so remember them both in your prayers.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
She told me this morning he wasnt well, I started praying for them both then....will you please update us when you can Jr

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just took Henry down for chest x-rays will let you know later.. (per Dean)

G

·
0 Posts
He might be about home by now. Talked with Betty earlier and she was waiting for him to get released. I'll let her update y'all.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Been praying! Good to hear that he is being sent home.

G

·
0 Posts
Betty just called. They have now decided to keep him another 2-3 days. He's got pneumonia. He was all ready to come home then the Dr. came and changed things. So please keep praying for Henry and now their great grandson Cody who has double pneumonia. Betty will try to get on when she can.

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
Stephenscity said:
So sorry to hear this but atleast he is where he needs to be. Prayers are without saying!!!
Same here.
Darn weather it's a wonder more people aren't sick from the 85 one day and 55 the next. :roll:
Hurry up and get well Henry. ;)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Prayers to the Pope Family to get well real soon!

·
Super Moderator
847 Posts
Prayers going out from here.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Ok,it is rather late and am so tired, but first thanks for all your prayer & kind thought. The first set of xrays & blood test showed nothing because he was so dehydrated from running a tempture. Ater several bottles of fluid,they took more test and xrays came back with the pneumonia. So started him on Medicine for that tonight and said at least couple more days . He was feeling lots better after getting fluid. We knew he had something going on And I am glad the second x rays were made and they didn't send him home . I will be showing up at the ATS so come on guys ,don't leave until I get there. Thanks for your suport .

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 48 Posts