Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone . What are you doing this 86 degree day. I been working in my yard most of the day . Got flowers around and needed to talk with them today. Henry is working in Garden and getting back lot mowed. I came in all red face ,didn't know it was so hot . Hey you ATF members that out working in the heat make sure you drink enough water & not get dehydeated. Hey told you what we were doin here in Cynthiana ,Ky ,how about sharing what you guys are doing. Please & Thankyou.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
906 Posts
Kinda cool and breezy here. Only about seventy. I mowed the yard and called it quits. I'm glad someone has ambition, but not me. Should'a washed the truck and bike, but it gonna rain tomorrow through Thursday, so why bother.

·
Registered
294 Posts
A beautiful stretch here, raked and baled hay today.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Ive been selling things all day!! Sold a couple of mowers, and implements, and helping the wife with housework!

·
Super Moderator
7,865 Posts
Farmers Market this morning and we had very little traffic. We baled and picked up our first hay of the season this afternoon and evenin. Got a long way to go on that. We were cool and breezy most of the day. A storm off the NC coast just won't move. Gonna be hot though later in the week, I think.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
;second planting of sweet corn in the ground. Picking lettuce, spinach, and rhubarb. Also watering the garden

G

·
0 Posts
Worked in the garden for an hour. Finished puttin up a lean-to for our log splitter. Burned a big ole pile of brush. Fixed the clutch on the bush hog and visited with the neighbor. 88 deg. here.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Beautiful day here, upper 80's. Went to a farm auction about 40 miles south to just look at a MH30. Looking got to thinking, thinking got to bidding and bidding got me another MH 30. Pictures tomorrow morning...Been doing yard work, mulching etc and finally got the old sawmill unloaded and partially up on storage blocks...Work has been hectic with the heat can't get a break to do anything serious for myself. :x :x :x

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
I was doing doing the same as Henry, but my back lot is a 12 acre hay field. ;) Then took my bride out to dinner. :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
We took the grandkids to a local farming museum, "Friends of Ferguson Heritage" were on display, and seeing how Harry is partial to a little grey Fergie...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts