Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thellie got something in the mail today! After the pic's she had my Mom put her horse pin on it too :D

Right after she got it out

A couple more

Elise says thank you for the pin also! :D

Thank you so sooo much Thellie absolutely loves it and she is outside wearing it right now and were packing to go up! She has a renewed energy to start on her Deere this weekend already :D Bless your heart
The Scotts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW Thel was eatin chocolate and thats why he smile was a little brown! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Well leave it to Bettyp to settle the poor green tractor debate!!! Bettyp is a big part of keeping us all inline here ;)
I hope Thel takes the hat and goes for a ride!!!!! With a big S M I L E

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Derick will haveta paint at least one part of the Deere pink :!:

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
I went to the local Tractor Supply for some baling twine last evening and did see some pink JD t-shirts for adults. I gotta feeling she will wear the hat proudly. :D

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Jim in NC said:
I went to the local Tractor Supply for some baling twine last evening and did see some pink JD t-shirts for adults. I gotta feeling she will wear the hat proudly. :D
Jim that was all they had at our Tractor supply and other two stores I visit . With the little green on pink hat , a green one would look really cute with it but couldn't find a green one neither. Just maybe one will show up somewhere.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
John Deere green and pink ain't gonna make it. Pink with yellow wheels would be bad, but JD green with pink wheels? UGH!! :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Many many pictures coming soon :D

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
bettyp said:
bikerdave said:
Have to paint it all pink. Green and pink just don't make it!
Biker Dave , yes they do !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you put on a pair of green pants and a pink shirt and wow ,you will see how snazy you look .? :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool: :shock: :shock:
Betty, if Dave would dress like that, he may be mistaken for a pro golfer !!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
missouri massey man said:
bettyp said:
bikerdave said:
Have to paint it all pink. Green and pink just don't make it!
Biker Dave , yes they do !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you put on a pair of green pants and a pink shirt and wow ,you will see how snazy you look .? :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool: :shock: :shock:
Betty, if Dave would dress like that, he may be mistaken for a pro golfer !!! :lol: :lol:
Wendell I think he may be a pro golfer & just ride that Bike around to look Tough :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
906 Posts
Yawl have me confused with someone with money. I definitely don't play "pasture pool"!
Them pros have money, I don't. I can't pay attention, much less greens fees! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys have me lost........... :eek: :shock: :? :p :?: :oops: :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts