Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a farmer from Australia, I have always been interested in old stuff since I was a kid, I have vintage stationary engines a few old cars, I used to have a Howard DH 22 tractor but sold it many years ago I have just brought a Case Model L tractor was told it had been handed down through the family it even has original manuls with it. this is a fantastic forum I will put up photos when I can.

·
Administrator
4,006 Posts
Hello and Welcome. Glad you joined us.
Congrats on the old Case

·
Super Moderator
7,927 Posts
Howdy and welcome to ATF! We love pics here so please post them when you can.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sorry, that happened. Especially after taking off from work,
with the understanding that it was a done deal. Guess some folks just were not raised
with any moral values instilled in them such as keeping ones word, is an important thing.
I have found that usually, later on, a better tractor pops up for sale.
Be patient, like sitting there waiting for the big fish to bite the hook. You'll snag the one
you want sooner or later.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, that happened. Especially after taking off from work,
with the understanding that it was a done deal. Guess some folks just were not raised
with any moral values instilled in them such as keeping ones word, is an important thing.
I have found that usually, later on, a better tractor pops up for sale.
Be patient, like sitting there waiting for the big fish to bite the hook. You'll snag the one
you want sooner or later.
Hi thank you very much i told him i would definitely take it took a day off work which was hard with all this stuff getting around but that's ok I was disappointed. but i have got on to an International W 6 in really good condition so was worth the wait.just don't know what there like are they a good tractor.

·
Premium Member
2,172 Posts
Hi, I am a farmer from Australia, I have always been interested in old stuff since I was a kid, I have vintage stationary engines a few old cars, I used to have a Howard DH 22 tractor but sold it many years ago I have just brought a Case Model L tractor was told it had been handed down through the family it even has original manuls with it. this is a fantastic forum I will put up photos when I can.
Hi and welcome to the forum Farmer680! can't wait to see your pics!

·
Super Moderator
850 Posts
Welcome to ATF!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts