Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Ann and I still make our own soaps and have found that it is the best thing to relieve mosquito bites and poison ivy. Just wet it and rub it on the affected area and let it dry. Will stop the itch. Needs to be real soap made from lard.
Mike didn't know many people do that any more . I use to make soap for my washday. Shannon (Ron's wife ) makes it I have some.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bettyp said:
Stephenscity said:
Ann and I still make our own soaps and have found that it is the best thing to relieve mosquito bites and poison ivy. Just wet it and rub it on the affected area and let it dry. Will stop the itch. Needs to be real soap made from lard.
Mike didn't know many people do that any more . I use to make soap for my washday. Shannon (Ron's wife ) makes it I have some.
We haven't bought soap for years infact when we travel Ann caries ours and won't use commercial soap. Says it dries her skin too much.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
449 Posts
We have never bought soap. We make our own, homemade. A lot of people mix there own from bought ingredients. Saves a lot of money and only need mix 3-4 ingredients with water. Some make dry powdered, too. We make it just like my Grandma did 90 years ago....James

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Wife got carried away several years ago when making it. We still have 2 30 gallon barrels full of it.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Never used sheep tallow. Mom would use beef and or pork, used grease, old lard and sometime pork rins. For guest soap she would used only good tallow and add a little cheap perfume for fragrance.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
4imnotright said:
Wife got carried away several years ago when making it. We still have 2 30 gallon barrels full of it.
HOLY MOLY Steve, with all that soap you could clean up all the dirty politicians in Chicago !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
We are "extreme couponers" here, so I we have enoguh soap here to last us probably 10 years. Theres like 200 bars in there right now, may have paid 4 bucks for all of it! BUT when I was growing up, up until I started courting the ladies and wanted to smell "manly", we always used homemade soap!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts