Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I haven't but was wondering what you're trying to accomplish? Whats the project?

G

·
0 Posts
Stephenscity said:
petra79 said:
I haven't but was wondering what you're trying to accomplish? Whats the project?
No project just was thinking. Would come in handy and with sale season starting strong here now if can find out what was needed.
If I get a chance I might look at my C and scratch my head. Hadn't really thought about it.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
petra79 said:
No project just was thinking. Would come in handy and with sale season starting strong here now if can find out what was needed.
If I get a chance I might look at my C and scratch my head. Hadn't really thought about it.
Did that but was affraid I'd tear something up :eek: :lol:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

G

·
0 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Stephenscity said:
Did that but was affraid I'd tear something up :eek: :lol:[/quote]

Grass is all gone on top here so nothing to really worry about :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
341 Posts
I put remotes on my C a few years back to run my #20 loader. I found a 200 in a junk yard with fast hitch, and bought the steel lines that connect the pump to the valve and the control valve that mounts to the side of the reservoir. It'll pick up quite a bit of weight for only having 1/4" hoses. I use a small diameter IH ram with built in depth stop when the loader's off and it's used for other purposes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts