Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One year ago today the Lord took away my brother Steven, in doing so he left a giant hole in my heart and the hearts of my family and Steven's friends. Nothing and no one will ever be able to fill that void or even begin to replace him. I lost not only a brother but a mentor, a teacher, a best friend, and a second father to me growing up 7 years younger than him. I love him for everything that he was and still is....his genius, his drive, his work ethic, his love and his fury. Personally I love his furiousness the most because it proved his passion and his soul.....no one will ever come close to surpassing him in these traits. The Lord took the best for so many reasons we will never understand and I dont think we are supposed to understand and to that I say, I will see you again someday brother and like so many times before I will be pulling on your shirt tale trying t catch up to my big brother looking for the answers you always had. I love you
I knew it was coming but I just wasnt prepared to feel this bad, I'm sure the rest of our family is feeling the same way too so i'll just ask for some thoughts and maybe a prayer to get us all through

·
Registered
19 Posts
It sounds like Steven was the kind of person that touched alot of lives. Knowing that God is in control and He has a plan for us to do His will is something that I try to remember when things get a little mixed up. Love God, love your family, life is short. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Bryan.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts