Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 33 year old local state trooper died this evening from gun shot wound he received this morning while execution of a warrant in East St. Louis. He left behind his wife. 4 year old twims and an infant. He serve as a state trooper for 10 years. Sad to say I new him personaly

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
It is a very sad day when one of our finest has to give his life, protecting us! My thoughts will be with his wife and children !

·
Super Moderator
7,734 Posts
It is a very sad day when one of our finest has to give his life, protecting us! My thoughts will be with his wife and children !

Well said! I am ashamed of how our law enforcement folks are disrespected these days.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The funeral is today. There will be police from all over the U.S. Estimates of 700-800 police officers will be there. Funeral procession will travel 20 some miles to accommodate everyone in the procession. Procession is estimated to be 4 miles long Cementary is only about 1 mile from where the funeral is being held which is at the local high school gym. Nothing else in the area could accommodate all the people attending. Our prayers go out for his family. I can say that I knew him and he is greatly missed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts