Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi yawl, just got home. Been a bit under the weather for a while. Sure missed all you guys, but no computer in the hospital. I'm not completely cured, but I feel great!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Bless your heart Biker Dave . Been so worried about you . I could almost hear that I'm back .
Take care of your self ,that was a long stay in that hospital. So happy to know you are back.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was sent to the hospital in sort of a rush and didn't get a chance to let yawl know. The doctor was worried, but I walked in on my own, feeling great. One of those things I guess.

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome back Sir. So glad to see you back on............................................ :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
We've had a hard time keeping Betty in line while you were away. She don't listen to just anyone ya know :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
Great to have you back Dave. :D The place just wasn't the same without you.
Jokes in Country Humor got stale. :eek: :? :roll: :oops: ;)

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Glad to hear your smiling face :D
Welcome back

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Welcome back! :D

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Glad to see that you are Home Dave, here at ATF and at your home. Take care and prayers for a complete recovery.

·
-Willy-
1,420 Posts
One thing I have enjoyed any time that I was in the hospital for my cellulitis was to have a tablet. A portable wifi computer. It will save you no end of boredom.

I hope you are cured with out the need to go back. Alas my cellulitis may rear its ugly head again some day and I may find myself back in the ICU again.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Dave so glad to see you up and back on the forum but also glad you are out that hospital and at home ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome back Dave, you have a lot of friends here at ATF. Hope all is well now.....mike

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh, I'll have to go back. I don't expect complete remission on the first trial.
I feel great today. Sure was good to sleep in my own bed last night!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts