Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gone all day without any, zero, post notifications. For some reason, I cannot be found. I have used both formats of the board and updated and reset all settings with no luck. Cyberspace is a lonely place.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Jim in NC said:
I have gone all day without any, zero, post notifications. For some reason, I cannot be found. I have used both formats of the board and updated and reset all settings with no luck. Cyberspace is a lonely place.
Jim i don't have a clue on how to help You with the problem at hand. When You figure it out; do please let us know the solution for future refrence

·
Registered
926 Posts
Jim i just noticed for some reason the notifications have stopped coming through here also. Figure theres a few more things to iron out. It may take a while yet.

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bettyp said:
Jim ,have you gotten straighten out yet and getting your notification? :roll: :roll:
I got none overnight Betty. ATF can't find me. I just go to posts that I have visited to see if I need to respond to anyone. It sort of makes me reluctant to visit so many that I can't keep up with.

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bettyp said:
Jim I didn't get any all night either,you aren't alone . Jr knows about it . Ron's not getting any.
We are all lost together. :roll: :cry:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Jr is aware of this and is checking into it. Hang tight and it'll all get worked out. New system to learn for everyone.

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bettyp said:
Jim in NC said:
bettyp said:
Jim I didn't get any all night either,you aren't alone . Jr knows about it . Ron's not getting any.
We are all lost together. :roll: :cry:
You are right Jim
This is just like anything else engineered by humans. It has flaws that need to be worked out, and I am sure it will be taken care of. I brought it up cuz at the time no one else had mentioned it, and I just couldn't believe I was the only one. JR will make sure that ATF finds us lost souls. ;)

·
Registered
395 Posts
not sure if this is fix went to user control then boad preference edit posting defaults then yes to notiffy me upon replies by default im pretty green at this but im sure this how i did mine

Yes, thats how to set it at first. We have done that. Was working then we've had some issues since. Just a quirk I'm sure.
Thanks for the input Sir.

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
corn cob said:
not sure if this is fix went to user control then boad preference edit posting defaults then yes to notiffy me upon replies by default im pretty green at this but im sure this how i did mine

Yes, thats how to set it at first. We have done that. Was working then we've had some issues since. Just a quirk I'm sure.
Thanks for the input Sir.

Did that last night corn cob, twice on both site formats, but it did not help me. There's a bug in the turnip juice fer sure :!:

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bettyp said:
Jr got it all worked out . getting all kinds now .
I still have none.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts