Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if anybody didn't see in the vehicles forum, i totaled my truck a week and a half ago. I've been slowly recovering. Got more issues with my back. But I'm not gonna go to the doctors to have them say I need surgery. I nor my parents have the money for back surgery(no insurance). But I sold the ranger today for 850$ when I paid 1000$ for it 2 months ago. But my birthday is coming up soon so maybe i will get more money for a new truck. But that's what I've been up to for the past few weeks. Glad to see everyone else is well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. In less than a week, I turn into a man. I imagine I will move out onto my own soon. So I might get a loan and see if I do need surgery.

·
Registered
438 Posts
So Sorry to hear about your accident with your truck.
I'm praying your back will recover on it's own.

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
Take care of yourself and your back. You have most of your lifetime ahead of you. Don't let a missed trip to a doctor harm your future. The truck problem will take care of itself in due time. As a couple in a very serious accident 3.5 years ago, we know what we are preaching. We are just now beginning to settle the financial costs we experienced.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm glad I was able to stumble out of the truck. I'm going to go and have a doc take a look at my back. I will keep you guys posted on how everything goes

G

·
0 Posts
Glad your ok for the most part. Your back isn't something you want to mess with. Have prayed for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts