1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear the news, but glad he's on the mend. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Prayers have and will continue to be sent. Thanks for letting us know. We have a Farmers Market couple, both in upper 80s, who sell and work very hard growin' veggies. He had one put in last summer and is doing well.

·
Super Moderator
847 Posts
Sorry to hear that Betty. Thanks for letting us know. We will keep him in our prayers.

·
Registered
38 Posts
His daughter called and asked if he needed anything. He said yes he wanted a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts and a half gallon of milk. And she did.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Thank you for telling us the news, Betty. Tell Jr the defibulator is a wonderful thing and they work very well...My father in law is almost as onry as the devil himself and his defibulator doesn't give him a lick of trouble. JR will be back better than ever, I'm sure. We'll be thinking of him !!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Betty was shocked at first, then to hear he is coming right is wonderful news we will keep you all in our prayers.give him our
love when you see him.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Am sure glad it was caught when it was; if You will tell caseman prayers are sent from oklahoma.

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
I'm like Colin, quite a shock. I'm glad he was where someone could help as soon as it happened. Things could have turned out different.
Praying for a quick recovery.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thank God he got the help he needed! ;) He's on our prayer list and we pray for a speedy recovery. He wasn't feeling well at last years show so hopefully he can get up to par before this year.

My father-in-law has a pacemaker and defibulator. It has saved his life twice in the last 3 years. They are wonderful things. Gotta keep that ticker goin'.

Caseman: We're thinkin' of ya buddy! ;)

1 - 20 of 134 Posts