Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many board members here do we have attending the JICCA winter convention in Clarion Iowa in 2 weeks? April 4-6 2013. Larry Maasdam is hosting this year and he has 6 sheds plus 3 acres of mostly CASE equipment. There's also 2 other collections open to us. Saturday afternoon is a CASE only auction followed by a banquet. It's a good time for all. 2 years ago my daughter was 3 and they let her draw the door prizes. It's a fun weekend for the whole family. We also have a lady's outing on Friday. <---(this is so they can't see what we buy! :lol: )

·
Registered
926 Posts
This sounds like a really great time coming up. Several years back i was able to go to a Case featured show at Pawnee; met some great folks; and learned from these guys. When time isn't pressing they were all willing to share Case knowlege with strangers. I know that You guys that are able to go will will have a moire than memorable time. I envy You, if this is the (called national show) there could well be some 2 cyl Cases as well as several Crossengines????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts