Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Thursday morning we headed out on the 7 hour journey to Clarion Iowa. I have NEVER seen that many high crop tractors in one area in my life! The Host was Larry Massdam and his collection of 500+ tractors with 92 of them being high crops was opened for us as was the Nelson family's collection of mainly Racine 400 tractors. Had a good time over 3 days with many old and new friends. The auction on Saturday had many bargins for all as well as some record prices, I came home with a 5 gallon pail of baler teeth, a DC hand crank, several pieces of paper, new clutch disks and many other new/used parts I needed for up coming projects. For those of you who have never been to such an event, I would strongly recommend that you join one of the collector groups and come out. It's always a good time for all ages. We took our 9 month old son and 5 year old daughter with and there were several other families there. Here is a link to my photobucket with about 200 pictures of the collections we toured and we were also treated to Don Livingston bringing his very rare LH (Hassleman fuel injected) tractor down. Unlike a tractor show where there are several brands there these conventions are typically CASE only, and in a day and age ruled by red and green tractors it's nice to see lots of CASE equipment in one place!

http://s496.photobucket.com/user/1031d/library/JICCA winter convention 2013

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Thanks for the pics Jim.I would like to have went but I am gonna try to limit my travels this year.
Nick

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Great bunch of pictures Jim...Thanks for posting them..

·
Registered
926 Posts
I am really enjoying this topic; You have some fotos of some really scarce ones. Thank You. I am not used to seeing the 30 series High Crops

1 - 5 of 5 Posts