Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dear JR

Jeff became gravely ill 2 and a half weeks ago and
passed away yesterday afternoon.

Our daughter Sally and I tried to log on to the forum
but unfotunately we couldn't get his password and he didn't keep
logged in! We are going to keep trying so that we can post a goodbye for him.
The forum and it's members were a very important part of his life.

Regards Karen Bretherton.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I never met JJ but I felt like I had know him all my life.. We had a lot of long talks and he was a great helper on the forum..Going miss JJ but Rest In Peace my friend. Prayers to the family.

·
Super Moderator
850 Posts
Rest in peace JJ. You willl be missed.

·
Registered
926 Posts
JJ You helped many of us in one way or another. You helped me by advising on the purchase of a couple of books. For this and many many other things i thank You kindly Sir. My great regret is not having met You in person to thank You. May You rest in peace forever my friend. May the great cormfotor bring peace on Your family.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Rest is piece JJ. You were always a welcome presence on the forum with a kind word for everyone, thank you and Rest In Peace.

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
JJ was friendly and helpful towards all members, and welcomed me here years ago. JJ, rest well in God's Peaceful Paradise.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
JJ was sorta like the Silent Patner. He was always there in a quiteway.
I got several pm from him and felt like he was my friend.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Like Jr I never met JJ but I feel I have known him years, RIP, and prayers for the family , you will be missed here my friend

·
Registered
155 Posts
So sorry to hear this, JJ was a great insperation here on the forum, he will be so dearly missed by us all. Our prayers are with his family. R.I.P JJ

Jim and Cindy

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
You will be sorely missed by all and our prayers go out to your family and friends at this terribly sad time

·
Administrator
4,004 Posts
I'm glad and proud to have known J.J. through this forum. One regret that I will take to my grave is never having the chance to meet him in person. :(
He was a constant from the beginning of the forum, who inspired and helped many people along his way. Just won't be the same without him.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am really sorry to hear this. I enjoyed chatting with JJ here on the forum.he will be missed very much.I will remember him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. just wish I could do somthing more but the only sure thing in this world is that we can't stay forever, and we neve r know when our time is coming. I was very lucky and cheathed death in 2010 when an anurysum burst in my brain. I don't know what to say that could help so all I can do is offer my condolences to the family.wish I could have met him in person. I did live but am now living with lots of brain damage and may never be my old self again but I am living and thankful for that. When I was sick my friends on the forums were a great inspiration to me.again I am very sorry we have lost JJ.

JJ rest in peace my friend

George........

·
Registered
45 Posts
Oh, I'm so sad to hear this terrible news! JJ always was complimentary and sweet in words he'd write about my Monthly Column (COUNTRY LONGINGS) on Antique Tractor Forum!
Rest in Peace, dear, dear boy!
Tamara Hillman

1 - 20 of 28 Posts