Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling some equipment off for a family friend who is dying from brain cancer. They have this plow, I think its a JD 666, but I am not 100% sure. Does anyone here have an idea? Also a rough value? Everything looks good on it. Cylinder is not going with it.

·
-Willy-
1,420 Posts
Wish I was close enough that I could work a deal for that plow. Looks like alot of fun for my 60. Good luck selling it. You know there is a for sale section in another area for this board right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lovesthedrive said:
Wish I was close enough that I could work a deal for that plow. Looks like alot of fun for my 60. Good luck selling it. You know there is a for sale section in another area for this board right?

Yup, don't know what to ask for it yet. They have 3 JD plows, a 720D, JD 494A planter, JD grain drill, and a few other items

·
-Willy-
1,420 Posts
Is that a wooden thresher I see in the background?

Have they thought about contacting a auction company yet? Since there is so much equipment, they may realize a quicker gain through a auction house.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lovesthedrive said:
Is that a wooden thresher I see in the background?

Have they thought about contacting a auction company yet? Since there is so much equipment, they may realize a quicker gain through a auction house.
They only have 7 pieces and a tractor, their equipment is stored at our club's show grounds. Most of the equipment is other members or the club's.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Matt, looks decent. I'd start in the $750 range and go from there. Paint looks excellent and so does the metal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts