Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My aunt Sandra(moms sister) is losing her 7 year battle with cancer and has been put into hospice, she is only 65 and will be leaving behind her 2 kids and 3 grandchildren.

My father is in excrutiating pain with his back again, the cyst on his spine is growing and is infected....MRI is scheduled for next week Thursday. He cant have the heart bypass he needs and has to go off his blood thinners if another back surgury is needed, the Parkinsons has got him and he has fallen 3 times this week alone. Any thoughts or prayers you can spare would be greatly appreciated by us all. Thanks
Derick

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone.....Betty how is Henry doing?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Derick, Been praying for your entire family. Been praying for strength for you.

God Bless you, Bob

·
Super Moderator
7,861 Posts
I hope your Dad and Aunt are improving. Prayers for both of them have been sent.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, my Aunt Sandra isnt doing any better and its really hard on my Mom...after all its her little sister :(

My Dad's MRI was moved up to yesterday and he's waiting for the results to see if the back doctor wants to try another surgury

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stephenscity said:
Derick I feel like a total idiot Didn't even think to ask :oops: Will keep everyone in our thoughts and prayers!!
No problem Mike I just figured i'd update the folks who cared :)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got the news a little while ago, my Aunt Sandra has lost her long battle with cancer. Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. The Lord has called her home :cry:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bettyp said:
Sorry to hear that Derick , the most comfortablething I can say is that she is no longer in pain.
Betty you ae right...our whole family feels some comfort in knowing she is out of her suffering, we are sad and it hurts but her release from that disease is most important to us. Thanks for your comfort :)

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
So sorry to hear Derrick, and sorry I misread your last post. :cry:
You all have had so much misfortune over the past year.
Try and keep a positive attitude knowing she's at peace, and home with her Lord..

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone, she battled the cancer for over 7 years that I can remember. :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
It has been quite awhile since I have posted Derick, my prayers and support for your family members are uploaded and sent to God, I do know what your are going through mentally, whatever happens keep God for support I know you will.
Sincerely Dave

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dave2n said:
It has been quite awhile since I have posted Derick, my prayers and support for your family members are uploaded and sent to God, I do know what your are going through mentally, whatever happens keep God for support I know you will.
Sincerely Dave
Thank you so much Dave, I am so glad you have began posting again for I have missed your helpful nature and your wit....it brought tears to my eyes reading your well wishes knowing full well what you yourself are going through. God Bless you Dave for thinking of me and my family

1 - 20 of 20 Posts