Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kevin Bien is the man over the Gleaners in Hesston. He is the heart and soul of this brand of combine for many years. I found out today he is in the hospital with a brain tumor.

Please keep him in your prayers. If anyone gets updates, post them. I will as I get more word on his condition.

Samuel

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
Prayers sent for Kevin. Miss Joanne's dad had a similar disease.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far no updates yet on his condition. I will keep everyone posted.

I met him at the NFS in KY several years ago. It was when they introduced the Gleaner A series. I really enjoyed talking to him for several minutes. To me it was like meeting your favorite actor to put it to perspective.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Kevin's daughter said he is due to go from hospital to rehab today to attempt to get strong enough for more treatment and asks for continued prayers for him.

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
Getting out of the hospital is a great first step. Prayers are on the way for Kevin and his family.

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
So sorry to hear this. Praying that God's Grace comforts the family.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is from his family:

By Melissa Bien Smith

Heaven gained a new angel today. My most loving and caring father, a unique special breed of character, a deep follower of his faith, a mentor, a goofball, a giver to so many, a best friend, and a man filled with endless amounts of words and life, left us on earth to a much greater place. He passed today around 12:30 pm. My mom sat by his side praying the rosary to him as he departed peacefully. My sisters and I were close by. Such a sad day filled with many tears. Our hearts ache for him but we know he's in a greater place with God and no longer suffering. We will forever love him.

As soon as I get word of plans for his funeral I will let everyone know. Thanks to all for your outpouring of love and support throughout this difficult time. It's been amazing seeing and hearing of all the lives my father impacted. He was a father to many. His heart was so big and he showered the world with endless amounts of love and laughter. He truly was a unique soul and there was no other on earth like him. He will forever be missed. If only we could hear his loud contagious laugh once again.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts