Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its the last day of Kindergarten for Thellie and 2nd grade for Elise and we are proud to announce they are both moving on! :D You know me and pictures...we had to snap a few ;)

My babies

Thanks for looking and oh by the way....I am on vacation starting today!!!!!!!!!!! What to do what to do!?!?! :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
OK let the cat out of the bag :lol: and tell every one you and your lovely family are comeing to see and be on a Fun Run with the Caseman and yes we got it all ready for you to drive and pull small trailor for the kids and wife to ride in :lol: :lol: I be looking for you :p :p

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
caseman said:
OK let the cat out of the bag :lol: and tell every one you and your lovely family are comeing to see and be on a Fun Run with the Caseman and yes we got it all ready for you to drive and pull small trailor for the kids and wife to ride in :lol: :lol: I be looking for you :p :p
YES WE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Super Moderator
7,855 Posts
Caseman ain't the only one that knew yall were goin' to the Fun Run :eek: :!:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim in NC said:
Caseman ain't the only one that knew yall were goin' to the Fun Run :eek: :!:
There was a leak in security!?!?!?! :shock: :eek: :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
3,958 Posts
You all are making this a very special summer for me.
Getting the chance to meet folks here, that I've hoped to for so long. ;)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BigDaveinKY said:
You all are making this a very special summer for me.
Getting the chance to meet folks here, that I've hoped to for so long. ;)
Dave you dont know how glad I am to hear that you will be there :D

·
849 Posts
I'm glad you all get to come to the fun run, and I hope you enjoy your visit to the Bluegrass state. Unfortunately we are going on vacation starting Friday so I will miss you all. There is lots to see and do around central Kentucky. I look forward to the pictures!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are just hoping for a fun relaxed time with good people, been a rough year for us and we need some relief

·
Super Moderator
847 Posts
DerickS said:
We are just hoping for a fun relaxed time with good people, been a rough year for us and we need some relief
You will enjoy that bunch. ;)

·
Administrator
3,958 Posts
DerickS said:
I'm guessing that you got what you hoped for. It was great to meet you all, and you looked pretty relaxed.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BigDaveinKY said:
DerickS said:
I'm guessing that you got what you hoped for. It was great to meet you all, and you looked pretty relaxed.
My face is sore from smiling so much :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts