Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
It doesn't sound good for our KY friends. I pray the weather terror eases up on them. As I said in a earlier post, so far the cool temps are our friend.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G

·
0 Posts
Watchin the radar on Ky right now. Pretty rough down there. Praying for you all.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
bettyp said:
Ok, PTL ok so far here . The storns split and went on both sides of us , we had a little heavy rain for a few minutes & now the sun is out bright Been lot of tornada . They still said they could not call a clear , It is still 64 degrees. so for ,good here.
Glad you made it through ok. So much for Henry playin with the garden with all that rain you've been getting.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
petra79 said:
bettyp said:
Ok, PTL ok so far here . The storns split and went on both sides of us , we had a little heavy rain for a few minutes & now the sun is out bright Been lot of tornada . They still said they could not call a clear , It is still 64 degrees. so for ,good here.
Glad you made it through ok. So much for Henry playin with the garden with all that rain you've been getting.
No garden for a good while ,Henry will be playing in mud for a while.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bettyp said:
petra79 said:
bettyp said:
No garden for a good while ,Henry will be playing in mud for a while.
Good to hear. Have ya heard from Jr?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Well, it was definitely quite a show down here in Berea, try helping manage a Grocery Store when there's talk of tornado touch downs everywhere... with golf ball size hail... what a night. Everything around here seems good though, all things considered. We are all very thankful right now, hope everybody else is okay.

·
Registered
926 Posts
bettyp said:
Jr is alright , no one hurt in Lexington. They got heavy rains , Hope none of Jr's chickens blew away :lol: :lol: Thanks Mike for asking about us & Jr.
Am really glad You are all ok

·
Registered
926 Posts
Ya'll do please do take care; NWS just stated that all across Appalachia You guys are still under threat. Living in the southern part of the alley, i personally have survived at least 4 different tornadoes; and definately can and do share Your concerns. Once again please do take care.

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
I think all is well here. It began raining about 2 am. If we had any hard rain or storms, I slept through them. There were no local tornado watches or warnings issued. The cool air thanks to the Appalachian Wedge did its job and kept the nasty stuff away. I wish that everyone else had been as fortunate.

G

·
0 Posts
Jim in NC said:
I think all is well here. It began raining about 2 am. If we had any hard rain or storms, I slept through them. There were no local tornado watches or warnings issued. The cool air thanks to the Appalachian Wedge did its job and kept the nasty stuff away. I wish that everyone else had been as fortunate.

Glad all is well Jim. Now its back to puddle jumpin ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
petra79 said:
Jim in NC said:

Glad all is well Jim. Now its back to puddle jumpin ;)
That may not be a good idea Ron. I might land in muck up to my knees :!: :shock: :roll:

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
You are probably gonna get lots of rain Dave. Weather guessers are saying the severs weather is gonna be far to the south from Gainsville, FLA to Albany, Ga.

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
Two strong tornadoes moved through southern IN, about 25 miles north of Louisville, then into northern KY, and south of Cincinnati.
I haven't seen this powerful of tornado in the area for quite some time.
Storm Death toll Rises to 28
Another touched down about 50 miles south, but was much less powerful.
We had some quarter sized hail, and severe winds, luckily no damage.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts