Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Im out of commision for a couple of days!! Blew a tire, and off roading we went. Truck got on its side, but no major damage. Jumped out and slipped in the mud and slid and busted my head open on something. Doc said to take the rest of the week off!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!! (Ouch that hurt!)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
caseman said:
Best to follow Dr. orders glad it was not worse John.. ;)

Yea, me too!!! Im 100% convinced that seatbelts save lives!!! It started raining about the time it blew, but we have been having alot of rain here lately. If it hadnt been so wet, I probably could have saved it. I thouight I made a pic of the drivers side, but I guess I didnt. Maybe the wife did. Sad part is theres a substation for the EMS less than a mile up the road from there, and it took them 15 minutes to get there. I too am glad it wasnt worse!!!!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heres the other side, but not that grea of the damage. Mostly bed damage and rear door. Front somehow got spared from too much damage, heck, the mirror is still out.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Glad you are okay John :)

·
Administrator
3,962 Posts
Glad nobody got hurt too bad. Trucks are repairable and replaceable much easier than people. ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Glad you are ok John. Take care. It is easier to fix our vehicles than ourselves.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts