Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a tractor indoor tractor show Saturday. Thought I'd post a few pics.

A VAS which is one of my bucket list tractors.

This boot cover is something you don't see a lot of around here and the only piece we don't have that came on grandpaws case. Still may find it in a bucket of his stuff someday.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Nice Pics Gordon!!!
There were some nice tractors there!!
The VAS looks pretty straight. Hard the find them with the draw bar assembly complete.
The piece on the shifter is a cover for the belt pulley shaft when you don't have the pulley on. Here's a picture of my 51,if you look closely you can see the cover. The pulley is in the way when you use cultivators.

Thanks for the pics.
Nick

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Nick. I was talking to dad and he said thats excatly what it is and thats where everybody kept'em. Maybe I'll find it one day. I also want to say I like your 51 and if you ever run across a decent pair of 34's you don't need keep me in mind.

·
Registered
926 Posts
The V series Case must have been very well built and a very reliable tractor, based on its popularity here on the forum. It seems ironicle that the President of the corporation in that time was opposed to its development. It turned out to be a very good move for Case. Thanks for the fotos

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys thanks for commin over to our show I love my case tractors but I had the ac with the setter at the show. I also have a wide front vac that has the cover with it and it was on the shifter a lot of people think that is where it goes but some older gentleman let me know what it was. I have the pulley for all my cases but I am still workin on the wf vac so I may just put it on it , well it is on it right now I have the body painted but don't have the sheet metal done yet. tryin to get my goose neck painted and new floor on if so I can start takin 2 tractors with me . again thanks for the visit and hope to see you at a show !!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
enjoy the pics Gordon ,thanks for sharing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts