Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lincoln Trail Power of the Past Thresher Days June 30 and July 1, (next weekend) at the Meade County Fairgrounds in Brandenburg, KY.
Any others going? Maybe we can meet up and swap lies.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sounds like I need the clean up the old 801

·
Administrator
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just a few photos. More to come of the more unique pieces.
One for Oliverguy

One for Steve

A very orphan tractor. If you ever see a tractor like this, then this is the one you saw. As it's the only prototype ever made by Chevrolet.

One for Gibsonguy

·
Super Moderator
7,971 Posts
Good pics Dave and a pretty day for a show!

·
Registered
202 Posts
My cousin has his 77 Oliver there and probably a 55. I'm going to a auction this morning and plan to bring my 881 Ford up later. A nice 601 is selling just outside of Irvington today.

·
Registered
202 Posts
It was a 600 at the auction instead of a 601, looked good, new tires, didn't stay to see what it brought, nothing else I was interested in and I'd forgot I was supposed to pick up a bull I'd bought today.
Not going to make the show.

·
Administrator
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What does one do with a front tine tiller no longer needed?

·
Administrator
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Super A High Crop

Allis Chalmers Model B Hot Rod

Country Squire

With a double rider seat.

A Super 55

This one upset me. I've known this machine and the owner for 20 years. He took it to every parade and show in the area. It was his pride ad joy. He passed away a few years ago and I tried to buy it, but one of the family members wanted it. It used to be as pristine as a showroom tractor, but it seems it sits outside from the faded paint, and I hate seeing it deteriorate.

I have a few more I want to post but Photobucket won't let me copy anymore. It wouldn't let me copy any this morning.

Stay tuned.

·
Super Moderator
7,971 Posts
Allis is cool and the hi-clear SA would be a challenge on a terrace I think.

·
Administrator
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
A shiny Gibson model D

The Oliver 66 standard that was with the Super 55. These were the prettiest tractors at the show.
The first standard I have ever seen. Most are narrows around here.

Then Saturday I forgot to take the camera. So you'll have to suffer through what my cell phone takes.

A Leader

IH Fairway 12. I have heard of these, but this is the first one I have seen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts