Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I just introduced myself (around the campfire) and would like to show some pics of my (probably rather unusual in your eyes) tractor:

The black cylinder in the front is the fuel tank. Three V belts transfer the POWERRR from the motor to the gearbox. The trailer is general purpose and here equipped for hay transport

Right side with the pulley, the cover for the fan which is directly mounted to the flywheel and looks like 60s hairdryer, and the small cooler (black "box" in front) Motor is mainly cooled by evaporation, the cooler is only to minimize water losses.

In carnival I was invited to pull a tree, which was sawn into "wheels" that were sold for charity afterwards. Mind my protective clothing and the cheerleaders!

Sometimes we have to rest - here in a period inn from 15th century not far from our house.

View from the backside: winch and PTO can clearly be seen.

Here you can see, why this tractor is equipped with 4x4, even chains are necessary to climb steep frozen wood paths.

Keep it warm over the night (in fact a cooling water preheater is installed, otherwise it would not start at -8 °C) Good night!

Regards
Wolfgang

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Thanks for the pics enjoyed!!!!I clicked on a couple to enlarge and enjoyed the trip to the website. :eek: :eek: You had some real pretty assistants in the parade ;) ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to pep up the whole thing a little bit :)

Wolfgang

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Thanks wolfgang for sharing those pics.
Yes they are strange looking to me but was glad to see them.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I love to get a look at that outfit in person, never seen anything like it. I enjoy seeing the different styles and makes from different countrys.

·
Administrator
4,361 Posts
Welcome back, and thanks for posting new photos of your little tractor. ;)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thank you for that always nice to see what goes on in anoither's country. You wouldnt get me any where near those slopes, 4 wheel drive and chains or not....

·
Super Moderator
8,548 Posts
You have a unique tractor and it clearly fits the environment in which you use it. Thanks for the pics :!: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts