Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if I have not responded to anyone last couple days but spent last two days at hospital Ann was having some problems they thought were heart related Thank God it was OK and we are home now.Turns out it was a digestive problem that is real easy fix.One good thing now we know her heart is just great. Always knew that but now we know physically too :D :D

·
Administrator
3,964 Posts
Good to hear you married a lady with a great heart. :D
Sorry to hear of her medical problems, but glad it wasn't serious. ;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Glad to hear everything is OK. Hospital visits can be scary.

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts
Glad to hear that all is well Mike. I had a similar episode years ago. Not knowing is the scary part for sure :!:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. The good thing is that they really tested her. We are real blessed here with one of the top rated hospitals in the country for both heart and cancer and for good or bad they are so through and just will not let ya go until they find out whats going on. Now gotta put her back to work this morning :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,868 Posts
Stephenscity said:
petra79 said:
Any time young lady, any time :cool: :cool:
She said thanks my kinda guy!!!! :? :? :? :?
Easy Mike! Better think about quitting before you get much further behind :!: ;)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Mike glad to here your wife is ok,and whats this about getting her back to work when she should be putting her feet up for
a week at least.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts