Registered
1,794 Posts
My oh my those were fancy and I like them all

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bettyp said:
I would say . They look nice. Was it a big show ?
Not a real big show, Betty. A couple or three times a year our local farm supply company supports the local tractor collectors by allowing them to show on the parking lot. It's been getting bigger each time.

G

·
0 Posts
missouri massey man said:
petra79 said:
All sharp lookin tractors. Really like that beefy 'R'...........
Sure is a lotta beef in those R's. I agree. What'd ya think of that 4000 row crop, Ron ?
Its sharp but I'm more of a fan of the early 4000 body style. Guess I'm old fashioned :|

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
The R is a beast but that W-9 Diesel is bad to the bone :cool:

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
They all look great! My next door farmer neighbor has lots of old tractors and several Deeres. He has some Rs, and when he fires one of them up, the trees between us rattle :!: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Those are some nice looking tractors. I would love to have John deere 730 like the one in the pics.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
640 FORD said:
Those are some nice looking tractors. I would love to have John deere 730 like the one in the pics.
I'd be tickled to have any one of mine look half as good as any of these. I think my first pick would be the JD 'R' ...if'n they was giving 'em away.

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
missouri massey man said:
[quote="640 FORD":ftoenmr7]Those are some nice looking tractors. I would love to have John deere 730 like the one in the pics.
I'd be tickled to have any one of mine look half as good as any of these. I think my first pick would be the JD 'R' ...if'n they was giving 'em away.[/quote:ftoenmr7]

Wendell, your way is the only way I could afford a R. I can dream though. :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts