Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why am I having to Log in every times I have came on the last 2 days .
Am I the only one ?? never had to before.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
It does that to me every now and then. You did click the little box that has Log Me In Automatically or some thing like that?

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John M said:
It does that to me every now and then. You did click the little box that has Log Me In Automatically or some thing like that?
Yes John It was click on both times but was off didn't know if it had been down or someone working on it or what happened?
Thanks John for responding.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
every now and then i wil pop over nad have to log in.. then i'll go for weeks and not have to.

maybee board updates?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I have same problem and have to clean out all old cookies and it be ok for a long time after that..no up dates are planned at this time

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok thought maybe Jr some work or something.

·
Registered
926 Posts
BettyP I am having to frequently. It has nothing to do with the forum on this end. I am having some problems with Pioneer Internet with Yahoo and some pc issues. Here any time I have to relog to Yahoo I automatically have to relog to the forum

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mlg said:
BettyP I am having to frequently. It has nothing to do with the forum on this end. I am having some problems with Pioneer Internet with Yahoo and some pc issues. Here any time I have to relog to Yahoo I automatically have to relog to the forum
Had no problem since then , Melvin, everything has been fine.

·
Registered
926 Posts
bettyp said:
mlg said:
Had no problem since then , Melvin, everything has been fine.
Fantastic Betty; I hope the problems resolved then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts