Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looking for a nose cone and grill, seat, air filter cover and a few small items. I'll bang on the nose cone first though, see if I can get it presentable.

A little rough around the edges, but what the heck...

Got a worn out bush hog, 5' box blade and 3 pt lifting boom and a pile of other stuff....plows, allis parts etc etc.

G

·
0 Posts
NOPE - - Think Tessa should bring it up here with the roller and I'll load the roller back on the trailer when she's ready to come back home :cool: :cool: :cool: (Oh and she can bring you with if ya like)

Nice find there Sir ;) You about outta room for tractors yet???????

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
petra79 said:
NOPE - - Think Tessa should bring it up here with the roller and I'll load the roller back on the trailer when she's ready to come back home :cool: :cool: :cool: (Oh and she can bring you with if ya like)

Nice find there Sir ;) You about outta room for tractors yet???????
Well, at the 10 tractors to one acre ratio, I still have room for a few more....and I would surely let Tessa bring it and the roller up to you for your driveway, but I really wouldn't wanna burden you guys with such an unworthy looking machine. Yours all are in perfect shape and I'm afraid you'd be embarrassed with this in your fold. :D :D :D And...lets not cut the ratio down too far, I can't afford more property..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
530 Posts
You do know that once you get over half the amount of fords in your stable you'll have to change your handle. Although I prefer the pre '65 that's a nice find.

Kirk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well, at the 10 tractors to one acre ratio, I still have room for a few more....and I would surely let Tessa bring it and the roller up to you for your driveway, but I really wouldn't wanna burden you guys with such an unworthy looking machine. Yours all are in perfect shape and I'm afraid you'd be embarrassed with this in your fold. And...lets not cut the ratio down too far, I can't afford more property..... missouri massey man
Great Member 2

If you run out of room Wendell, bring some over here. I'm sure I can find room for an Allis or an 8N. :D :eek: :shock: :mrgreen:
Gerard

·
Administrator
3,964 Posts
2000 or 3000 ??? Anyway, just bring that one on across the big muddy.
I gotta lonesome blue and yellow that looks about like that around the edges.
Could use a mate of it's own brand, and age.;) Poor thing is surrounded by Allis Orange. :roll:

G

·
0 Posts
Kirk-NJ said:
You do know that once you get over half the amount of fords in your stable you'll have to change your handle. Although I prefer the pre '65 that's a nice find.

Kirk
Have to agree with ya Kirk. I'll pretty much for the pre 65 units as well. But if he were to donate to a cause ( I'll figure one out) I'd gladly take it off his hands :D

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ain't known to be overly philanthropic in the tractor department guys....sooooo, just maybe this old dog will probably end up staying surrounded by GOOD red tractors. :lol: :lol: :lol: But if I do have a change of heart you guys will be the first I contact.....By the way, I don't really know WHAT it is. I gotta get the numbers and look it up. It is a 3 cylinder gas and has a faded 4000 decal on the right side. I barely had time to go drag it home, been so blasted busy at work. I'll be asking you fine gentlemen for some assistance in the ID dept I'm sure.

And Kirk, I'll just go get some more Masseys to keep my handle intact.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Missouri Ford Man just ain't got the right ring to it :( :(

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ASEguy said:
Well, at the 10 tractors to one acre ratio, I still have room for a few more....and I would surely let Tessa bring it and the roller up to you for your driveway, but I really wouldn't wanna burden you guys with such an unworthy looking machine. Yours all are in perfect shape and I'm afraid you'd be embarrassed with this in your fold. And...lets not cut the ratio down too far, I can't afford more property..... missouri massey man
Great Member 2

If you run out of room Wendell, bring some over here. I'm sure I can find room for an Allis or an 8N. :D :eek: :shock: :mrgreen:
Gerard
Oh, Gerard, I would never want to do anything that may irritate your bride, (like dropping off more old rusty tractors in your front yard), so out of concern for her feelings, I better keep that stuff over here and away from her line of vision..... :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: Good to hear from you, sir.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I rember you putting a post up about that tractor a while back if I remember right. The biggest thing that tractor needs is used. I don't think your going to be disappointed at all. I used to work for a man with one just like it and it was a good stout tractor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts