Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1938 R-38 with the original Hercules engine, we need a starter for it...new or used. Thanks
Derick

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John M said:
Derick, is there a number or tag on the starter you need?
Actually John its missing! it has a 3 bolt mounting area and that's all we have....I'm not even sure which Herc engine it is or if that even matters.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
We have a couple of old Hercules engine at work, why I don't know but we have them. Ill see whats left on them and get back with you.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John M said:
We have a couple of old Hercules engine at work, why I don't know but we have them. Ill see whats left on them and get back with you.
Thanks John that would be awesome!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I looked at them this morning, not much left of either of them except the blocks and a couple of pistons. Sorry!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John M said:
I looked at them this morning, not much left of either of them except the blocks and a couple of pistons. Sorry!
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still looking for a starter for that little Hercules engine in Harolds Silver King, its got X-3 stamped on the engine...its the same starter that's on his Leader tractor with the same Hercules engine. Needing one real bad if anyone can help please

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
is ther any way you can get a pic of the one you need? ive got some layin on a pallet but i dont know what they are for

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wizzard said:
is ther any way you can get a pic of the one you need? ive got some layin on a pallet but i dont know what they are for
I will see what I can do, thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts