Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Plant Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tree

Plant Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tree

Hi everyone

looking for a bit of help, we moved into a place with some acreage last year. We found this in the forest. Upon some investigation found out it was the previous owners and was driven into the forest and parked about 12 years ago. I’m hoping to identify it, (my best guess with some digging was a county fourdrive) as well as some suggestions on how to possibly move it? Not sure how to get the outriggers back in. Any help is appreciated! Thanks

· Administrator
4,844 Posts
I think you're on the right track. It looks like a Country conversion to me. Would be a handy machine to have around the farm. Hopefully it won't take a whole lot to get it running. A come-along will get the outriggers up. May need to set the lever to lift so any fluid can escape through the lines. Same for the front bucket.

Reactions: alland

· Administrator
4,844 Posts
If it's a gas engine clean the carb and plugs and replace the distributor internals. Diesel engines I have no experience with.

· Super Moderator
9,092 Posts
Change fuel filters, check fuel pump strainer if applicable, clean out the fuel tank if needed if it has a diesel engine.

· Registered
74 Posts
bonjour
paul michel

un engin de se genre et très pratique pour pas mal usage

heureusement il a le claper qui est rester sur l'échappement

pas d (eau a l'intérieur moteur )

tien nous du suivie

alland

· Registered
14 Posts
The yellow paint is usually on industrial versions of a tractor. The hood is from a FORD 800 of 801 . Check the number of gears 4 or 5 then check the serial number on the tractor usually near the starter or google ford serial number location. Look for a distributor ( if gas engine)or fuel pump if deisel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts