Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot a bit of video while moving machinery recently. I needed to make room in the back corner of the shed to park the air seeder tank now that seeding is done. Of course I had to move a few vehicles and tractors which takes time when they all share one battery :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9CZWVN2_hQ

·
Super Moderator
7,854 Posts
I'll watch the video later when online on my laptop, but my initial thought from reading your post is that you must have some looooooooooooooog battery cables :!: :lol:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Jim in NC said:
I'll watch the video later when online on my laptop, but my initial thought from reading your post is that you must have some looooooooooooooog battery cables :!: :lol:
Thats too much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim in NC said:
That was funny. Never even thought about it when I posted the link. One of these days I am going to buy another battery although its hard to justify on a tractor that runs maybe twice a year.

·
Super Moderator
7,854 Posts
Rusty, I have learned by necessity to listen and read very carefully to spoken and written words. This has resulted from attending many local government meetings and fighting to preserve our farm from being destroyed by a 6 lane highway. The folks that I deal with on that have learned to say exactly what they mean and nothing more to us. I tend to use their words against them whenever possible.
Some of the best jokes or quips are spontaneous. I knew what you meant, and just want to have some fun with it. ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Just watched the Video and I loved hearing that old long hood John Deere putting along. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts