Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a day trip to the Massey Collectors annual Massey Days on Thursday. 3 hour drive one way. Show started on Thursday and went through Saturday. This is just a partial of the tractors as they were arriving all day and continueing Friday.

1963 Mack tractor hauler, B-61 Thermodyne

Some of the tractors that had already arrived. This is about 1/3 of them and more were arriving all the time

A couple for Mrs. Massey. I know it was a massey show but they showed up and weren't turned away.

French made ponies, front one is an 812 and back one is an 820 vineyard

Both French made 821 ponies

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have not been on here for a while but was surprised that my stable of French ponies showed up on the pics!! The Massey Ferguson 821s have me scratching my head a little. I need some help.

As I understand it, MF only made about 10,000 821s. Most had the Hanomag diesel engine in them(the front 821). Only a few (less than 1000) had the Peugeot gas engine (the second one). Does anyone know how many Peugeot 821s were made? Are parts available?

Thanks

Gary

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks for the pics looks like a really good turn out..

·
Registered
926 Posts
If that B61 is a full B61SX, its a relatively scarce version of the B61. I don't have the production figures on these trucks; but most of the B61 series ive seen with tandem axles are add ons without a screw. There however is a working collection of a half dozen in Jackson county of factory built B61SX trucks. They are all used for hauling heavy equipment. They all also are equipped with Thermodyne Diesels and their trannys are Quadruplex trannies

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This one does have the thermodyne diesel and quadrudples trans in it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts