Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Machines Lover from Finla
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have year 1991 Massey Ferguson 365 4X4 and I use this tractor for heavier jobs like drive wood with forest crane/forest trailer.

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
Real nice outfir MetsaMan, and I love the scenery too. Too bad that winter takes it all away!

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Real nice outfir MetsaMan, and I love the scenery too. Too bad that winter takes it all away!
Thank You,

This shoot is taken last spring and now is totally different scene... winter is coming rapidly... :cry:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Some nice property for sure. And man o man, I would LOVE to have your forest crane and trailer !!! Is there a lot of flat land in Finland? We have family friends in Norway that own 1,200 acres and its mostly steep peaks and rocks with very little farmland in proportion to size.

Oh yeah, GREAT video sir !!!!

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Some nice property for sure. And man o man, I would LOVE to have your forest crane and trailer !!! Is there a lot of flat land in Finland? We have family friends in Norway that own 1,200 acres and its mostly steep peaks and rocks with very little farmland in proportion to size.

Oh yeah, GREAT video sir !!!!
Thank You very much !

My crane and trailer are both quite old now ( over 25 years ) but still they do the job but they need some repairs regularly..
Used to I do contract work in this area to forest owners, companies etc. but not anymore.

This part Finland where I life is quite many different land scenerys... deep slopes, flat groud, swamps and lots of rocks.. in video You got too good view what here is.. those are old fields that are planted with birch because We not farming anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts