Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the maters,bell peppers, zuchinni, and cucumbers planted today. Hope the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
658 Posts
WOW!!! I havent even got the plants bought yet!! :lol:
Sure must be nice down there we finally got a little rain now I think I can plant seeds (radishes lettuce etc.)

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the weather cooperates, tomorrow I want to plant some sweet corn and green beans. Wife wants some sweet potatoes this year also.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the sweet potatoes planted this morning. Went into the house to get the green bean & sweet corn seed and it started raining

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I got everything planted this afternoon. :D Now I hope we don't get a down pour tonite.

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Steve, when you are planting are you like me and does your mouth start watering and do you think about how good the fresh veggies will be when they come in?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim in NC said:
Steve, when you are planting are you like me and does your mouth start watering and do you think about how good the fresh veggies will be when they come in?
We can or freeze everything possible. So when I see people spending $200-300 a week on groceries, it does make my wallet feel heavier. :D My garden isn't that large, only 60X60 so alot of ot is manual work. So I usualy need something cold to drink, tea,leomnnade, water. :D

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
Mines been planter for two weeks now, and everything is up, including the weeds. :|
We got your downpour last night. Almost two and a half inches from midnight till about six this morning.
As soon as it dries up, I'll clean everything up and plant a few more rows of sweet corn, and my melons. ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts