Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone and don't forget those that gave the ultimate sacrifice. God Bless!!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
hawk4932 said:
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone and don't forget those that gave the ultimate sacrifice. God Bless!!
Thank you! We have several servicemen in our families....my grandpa served in WWII, , my cousin Dan served in Desert Storm, my cousin Adam is currently serving in Afganistan. Tiffanys two great uncles served in WWII and Korea. This weekend though is reserved for those who gave it all and that would be my Uncle John who we lost in Vietnam and although I carry his middle name with honor I never got to meet him. Thanks to those who gave all and provided us the country we love so much as it is today

·
Super Moderator
7,853 Posts
Absolutely, thanks to all that have served to protect our freedoms and to their families. I don't want to think of where this nation would be without yall.

I got to thinking about my dad today while teddering hay. He served a stretch in the Navy during WWII. I am not sure where his base was, but he was mostly on a sub chaser in parts of the Carribean. He never really talked much about it, but did mention once that they had a few encounters with German U-boats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts