Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Miss Betty! I sure did enjoy your company at the tractor show the other day. That was such a super fun experience to come over and see you all. You guys were all so lovely to talk to in person, I am so happy to see my dad is meeting nice people on the Internet. :)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
MasseyMan's Daughter said:
Hey Miss Betty! I sure did enjoy your company at the tractor show the other day. That was such a super fun experience to come over and see you all. You guys were all so lovely to talk to in person, I am so happy to see my dad is meeting nice people on the Internet. :)
Well Hello again . I was glad to meet your Dad .ATF members are the nicees people . Your Dad is so proud of his family and now I know why. It was the highlite of the show to get to meet ATF members. Don't worry about your Dad an x marine and ATF member,he is in good hands. Thanks for all the good compliment from you guys and wished we had more time together. Thanks for the hollar out to me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bettyp said:
Well Hello again . I was glad to meet your Dad .ATF members are the nicees people . Your Dad is so proud of his family and now I know why. It was the highlite of the show to get to meet ATF members. Don't worry about your Dad an x marine and ATF member,he is in good hands. Thanks for all the good compliment from you guys and wished we had more time together. Thanks for the hollar out to me.
aww! Ms Betty you are so sweet! I will no longer worry abut my dad on the Internet :) now if I can just do better logging on here, then we will have all the time in the world to chat it up

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
MMD, in case you haven't figured it out, BettyP tries her best to keep all of us ATFers in line. Did you notice how well-behaved I was last week? :lol: :oops:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Stephenscity said:
Jim in NC said:
MMD, in case you haven't figured it out, BettyP tries her best to keep all of us ATFers in line. Did you notice how well-behaved I was last week? :lol: :oops:
Well why am I having a hard time believing that :?: :? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm having a hard time with that also Mike. I think the lovely Mrs Joann had something to do with Jim's Behavior :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
See Mike, ya can't get nothin' past Betty, even if she thinks somebody is watchin' for potential trouble. I wonder how many sets of eyes Betty has :?: :?: :?: :shock:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
[quote="Jim in NC":r3y184jt]MMD, in case you haven't figured it out, BettyP tries her best to keep all of us ATFers in line. Did you notice how well-behaved I was last week? :lol: :oops:
That was well-behaved??? Interesting....lol[/quote:r3y184jt]

Yes it was...interesting :!: :roll: :cool:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Betty P is the one that we need to watch out for. I recall being called a few names while in her presence. Lord knows what she calls me when I'm not around! :lol:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
JamieJ said:
Betty P is the one that we need to watch out for. I recall being called a few names while in her presence. Lord knows what she calls me when I'm not around! :lol:
JamieJ I just knew you were waiting for the right place to tell that on me. What can I do to get back in your good graces???? I'll sat and listen to you sing all day long if that will help .Love to hear you sing . Bring that bar thing next year and have my song you are writing about me ready . :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Thanks Jamie. Been waitin' fer some help here :!: :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
bettyp said:
Stephenscity said:
Jim in NC said:
Well why am I having a hard time believing that :?: :? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm having a hard time with that also Mike. I think the lovely Mrs Joann had something to do with Jim's Behavior :lol: :lol:
With BettyP and Her gentle influene even i haven't been into trouble in a long time; and that just ain't normal 4 me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

·
Administrator
3,960 Posts
bettyp said:
JamieJ said:
JamieJ I just knew you were waiting for the right place to tell that on me. What can I do to get back in your good graces???? I'll sat and listen to you sing all day long if that will help .Love to hear you sing . Bring that bar thing next year and have my song you are writing about me ready . :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now Jamie, I was standing within earshot when you accused Miss Betty of calling you ----- and ---, but that ain't exactly what she said. :? :lol:
But, right after that you did say you were gonna have to write a song for her, as you did for your lovely bride. ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
BigDaveinKY said:
bettyp said:
JamieJ said:
Now Jamie, I was standing within earshot when you accused Miss Betty of calling you ----- and ---, but that ain't exactly what she said. :? :lol:
But, right after that you did say you were gonna have to write a song for her, as you did for your lovely bride. ;)
Big Dave I sure hope your hearing was better than JamieJ . Thanks for coming to my rescue,I was begining to need help . Good to have you and Melvin around. Love that Jamie J , he is lots of fun.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Hey Tessa( Missouri Man Daughter) somewhere in this post you got lost . Where did you go ,don't let the tractor guy run you off . Come on back. What are you doing ,busy getting ready for back to school plans? I was just wondering about you , so thought I would give you a hollar .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts