Antique Tractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Re: Moderator

I would like to officially welcome all the CASE and David Brown enthusiasts over here! My name is Jim Schwartz and I'm a 4th generation farmer, CASE and MM collector, and I'm also a machinist and welder by trade. I write articles for Old Abe's News magazine also some based upon my own restorations. I bought my first CASE tractor when I was 12, still have it too. That was 21 years ago!

·
Registered
341 Posts

James, I was the moderator on the old forum and when we come over here I just assumed the position. I've put a few helpful sticky's on the top and have a couple more planned.

·
Registered
341 Posts

James! No apologies needed! I do 95% of my forum work from my smart phone. As for all the work I've done I hope everybody takes full advantage of it being there as we all have to help each other out. If this hobby were a one man band it'd be pretty boring. If you want to start a post about your memories go for it! I'll read and enjoy it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.